Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is participating in the work of the 154th session of the League of Arab States Council at the l

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is participating in the work of the 154th session of the League of Arab States Council at the l Empty Iraq is participating in the work of the 154th session of the League of Arab States Council at the l

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Sep 2020, 7:24 am

[rtl]Wednesday 9 September 2020 | 11:36 a.m.[/rtl]
    [rtl]| Views: 266[/rtl]
    Iraq is participating in the work of the 154th session of the League of Arab States Council at the level of permanent delegates
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / .. Ambassador Ahmed Nayef al-Dulaimi, ambassador of the Republic of Iraq in Cairo, and his permanent representative to the League of Arab States, participated in the work of the (154) session of the League of Arab States Council at the level of permanent delegates (in attendance) headed by Palestine, in preparation for the work of the session at the level of ministers The Arab Foreign Ministry (hypothetically) on September 9, headed by Palestinian Foreign Minister Riyad Al-Maliki.
    During the meeting of the aforementioned session, preparation and preparation for the meetings of Arab foreign ministers took place in terms of preparing the draft agenda and draft decisions related to them and submitting them to the foreign ministers for discussion and approval.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:13 pm