Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government bank issues a warning to employees of the Interior and employees about the advances

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government bank issues a warning to employees of the Interior and employees about the advances Empty A government bank issues a warning to employees of the Interior and employees about the advances

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:36 am

A government bank issues a warning to employees of the Interior and employees about the advances

09:49 - 09/19/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Rafidain Bank warned, on Saturday, employees and employees of the Ministry of Interior and its formations from private offices, associations, companies and offices of private outlets that claim to have granted advances of 25 million in return for guarantees of the Master Card.
    "Several complaints arrive on a daily basis to the General Administration of Banks, and complaints reach Al-Rafidain Bank by phone, and the bank's social media accounts for entities claiming to be linked to us to disburse advances," said the director of Al-Rafidain Bank's media, Wissam Muhammad, in a statement.
    Muhammad added, "Since the advances of employees or retirees or any service launched by the bank, associations, private offices and outlets have started claiming that there is cooperation between them and the bank to exploit them, and this matter is untrue in granting the offices advances or loans."
    Muhammad noted that “the bank is not linked to any party,” calling on citizens to “cooperate and deal with the official and legal entity of the bank and its branches, as there are 170 branches spread in Baghdad and the governorates, in addition to the electronic link that is designated for employees and retirees to apply for the advance and make all the governmental facilities that It was set by the bank to overcome obstacles and protect the citizen from exploitation by some of the weak souls. End / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 am