Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: The situation in Iraq is sensitive to the economy, health and security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: The situation in Iraq is sensitive to the economy, health and security Empty Al-Kazemi: The situation in Iraq is sensitive to the economy, health and security

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Sep 2020, 6:40 am

Al-Kazemi: The situation in Iraq is sensitive to the economy, health and security

13:22 - 20/09/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi considered, on Sunday, the stage that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] going through at the present time as "sensitive", stressing the need to deal with challenges from a political side.
    Al-Kazemi said during the meeting of the Supreme Commission for Coordination between the provinces that "we have to deal with the current challenges that the provinces face from a technical side, not a political one."
    He added, "The situation is sensitive economically, health and security, and we have popular demands that we strive with all efforts to overcome all challenges and provide the requirements in a realistic way."
    He pointed out, "The need to deal with a team spirit and make more efforts to fulfill the requirements of our people." Ended 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Proven likes this post

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:30 am