Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi presidencies discuss the early elections and the federal Budget law

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraqi presidencies discuss the early elections and the federal Budget law  Empty Iraqi presidencies discuss the early elections and the federal Budget law

Post by chouchou Tue 22 Sep 2020, 3:24 am

Shafaq News/ A meeting between the Iraqi President, Prime Minister, the Parliament speaker, the Supreme Judicial Council and leaders of the political blocs, was held at the Government Palace in Baghdad, today, Monday.

According to a statement issued by Al-Kadhimi's office, the parties discussed the latest security and political developments at the national, regional and international levels, as well as the federal budget.
    The meeting focused on the importance of holding fair early parliamentary, according to international standards, stressing the necessity of adopting the biometric card exclusively for voting in the upcoming elections, and calling on the Independent High Electoral Commission to take all necessary measures to enable voters in all parts of Iraq to obtain their electoral cards in the right time.
    Besides, the meeting demanded the commission to redouble its efforts in preparation for the upcoming elections, and emphasized the importance of intensifying the role of the United Nations in supporting the commission and enhancing its capabilities in conducting the elections and monitoring it in a way that guarantees its integrity and transparency.
    According to the statement, the meeting strongly condemned all the attacks on Iraqi and foreign facilities recently witnessed in the country, and considered them as threats to the national sovereignty and the interests of the Iraqi people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:23 am