Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hundreds of demonstrators pour to Tahrir Square

chouchou
    chouchou

Hundreds of demonstrators pour to Tahrir Square Empty Hundreds of demonstrators pour to Tahrir Square

Post by chouchou Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:30 am

Shafaq News / Hundreds of demonstrators pour to Tahrir Square in central Baghdad, to commemorate the October demonstrations, amid Iraqi authorities adopted tight security measures.

A member of the Human Rights Commission, Fadel Al-Gharawi, said that October movement resulted in civilian casualties reached 20,664 wounded and 544 martyrs, adding that among the security forces, 4163 wounded and 17 martyrs were registered.

Al-Gharawi continued, 35 people are still detained, while 435 damages to public and private property, and 148 attempts to target activists and media professionals.

Earlier today, the Iraqi PM Mustafa Al-Kadhimi addressed a message in October movement 1st anniversary saying, “On October national demonstrations’ first anniversary, we reaffirm the loyalty to our people and to the road map drawn by the sacrifices of our young men and women.”

"We were and are still loyal to the October Movement, and we have worked since the first day of assuming the government to honor the martyrs and the wounded and hold accountable those involved in killing or wounding them," he said.

Al-Kadhimi declared, "This sensitive stage requires that everyone, including political forces and popular actors to unite to reach free and fair early elections."

He addressed the Iraqis, saying, "This is your country, prevent any foreign party from interfering in its affairs and decisions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:15 am