Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: electronic export introduces hard currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: electronic export introduces hard currency Empty Trade: electronic export introduces hard currency

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Feb 2021, 6:48 am

Trade: electronic export introduces hard currency

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Trade confirmed, on Thursday, that the General Company for Fairs and Commercial Services of Iraq will continue to issue electronic export IDs and licenses, in coordination with the relevant sectors and ministries.
    "The electronic export license is a gateway to the advancement of the economy, as it opens the export window wide open to Iraqi exporters, which contributes to the introduction of hard currency into the country," Sarmad Taha Saeed, general manager of the Trade Fairs Company, said in a press interview.
    He pointed out that "the electronic linking process between the ministries and the concerned sectors contributes to limiting and eliminating administrative and financial corruption and cases of manipulation and forgery, and misses the opportunity for the weak-minded, as well as reducing time and routine."
    He added that "the export license was circulated to the relevant ministries and sectors, represented by the ministries of oil, agriculture, industry, minerals, health and the environment, and in coordination with the General Authority of Customs, in order to connect and train them in the form of meals and hand them over to the accounts of the export system."
    And Saeed stated, "The export license reaches all relevant authorities and border crossings electronically, as it has been linked to the Central Bureau of Statistics, with the use of data on export licenses in the trade balance and the central bank to follow up on the arrival of the amounts, as well as the possibility of inquiry by the exporter about the stages of completion of the transaction or Where did you stop? "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:17 pm