Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia: Arar exports to Iraq at the lowest cost and shortest period

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia: Arar exports to Iraq at the lowest cost and shortest period Empty Saudi Arabia: Arar exports to Iraq at the lowest cost and shortest period

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Mar 2021, 6:59 am

Saudi Arabia: Arar exports to Iraq at the lowest cost and shortest period

•  Time: 03/2021/05 11:00:28

•  Read: 3,367 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{International: Al Furat News} The Saudi Export Development Authority expected in recent talks that the new Arar port would reduce direct land freight costs to Iraq by 15 percent and reduce the shipping time to no more than 48 hours.
    This came during a workshop entitled "Exporting to Iraq through a new port, Arar," which was organized by the authority yesterday in cooperation with the Saudi General Authority for Customs, the General Authority for Foreign Trade, and the Council of Saudi Chambers. 
    The workshop highlighted the importance of the port in promoting the Kingdom's exports to the Republic of Iraq, and discussed the most prominent export challenges and solutions, in the presence and participation of 100 Saudi sources.
    The Saudi Export Development Authority provides a package of services that enable Saudi exporters to access the Iraqi market, such as the "export guide to Iraq" that explains the requirements and procedures of the Iraqi market, the nine export incentives that are compatible with World Trade Organization controls, and the opportunities in the Iraqi market for Saudi products. In addition to monitoring export challenges and addressing them in cooperation with the relevant authorities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 4:39 am