Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fath: Parliament’s decision to expel the Americans is a bad government signal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fath: Parliament’s decision to expel the Americans is a bad government signal Empty Al-Fath: Parliament’s decision to expel the Americans is a bad government signal

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Mar 2021, 6:55 am

Al-Fath: Parliament’s decision to expel the Americans is a bad government signal

11:44 - 09/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    MP of the leftist Al-Fateh Hussein coalition criticized, on Tuesday, the continued US presence in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the failure to implement the parliament’s decision to expel those forces.
    He said in a statement to the leftist / information /, " The House of Representatives delay a decision on US troops from the country 's output signal bad government , " noting that " the continuation of the government 's silence and not to apply the decision of the parliament will introduce the sons of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] new US attacks."
    He added, "There is government complacency in implementing the parliament's decision," noting that "Washington's unwillingness to withdraw from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] evidence of American intentions aimed at strengthening its presence in the country."
    Yesterday, Monday, the deputy for the Badr Bloc Uday al-Shaalan accused the United States of continuing its conspiracy theory policy against the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] factions , indicating that the US policy is still using the conspiracy theory against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with the aim of expansion and control. End / 25 h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:04 am