Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Head of a parliamentary bloc: The budget will be passed by a majority if we do not reach a consensus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Head of a parliamentary bloc: The budget will be passed by a majority if we do not reach a consensus Empty Head of a parliamentary bloc: The budget will be passed by a majority if we do not reach a consensus

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Mar 2021, 7:15 am

Head of a parliamentary bloc: The budget will be passed by a majority if we do not reach a consensus

12:11 - 19/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad The
    head of Bayariq Al-Khair Parliamentary Bloc, MP Muhammad Al-Khaldi, confirmed, on Friday, that the budget will be passed by the majority if the parliamentary forces do not reach a comprehensive consensus.
    Al-Khalidi said in an interview with "the information", that "two files about which the decision has not been decided until this moment are the benefits of Kurdistan and the nature of managing the oil file, the crossings and the rest of the other files in addition to the exchange rate of the dollar, pointing out that the dialogue is still in place until this moment and we hope to reach common visions that push towards Agreeing to settle the budget in terms of zeroing out all the problems and accumulations that have been going on for many years.
    Al-Khalidi added, "If there are no consensus, we expect the budget to pass by a majority in order to resolve an important file because the budget is one of the most important laws that map the annual financial spending of ministries and the nature of financing service projects."
    The House of Representatives decided yesterday to hold a session this afternoon to pass the budget despite the lack of many problems with it. ”Ended 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:45 pm