Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary bloc: The budget will pass by the majority .. The problems are radical and very comp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary bloc: The budget will pass by the majority .. The problems are radical and very comp Empty A parliamentary bloc: The budget will pass by the majority .. The problems are radical and very comp

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Mar 2021, 6:44 am

A parliamentary bloc: The budget will pass by the majority .. The problems are radical and very complex

13:42 - 14/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Diyala ..
    The head of Bayariq Al-Khair Parliamentary Bloc, MP Muhammad Al-Khaldi, confirmed, on Sunday, that the 2021 budget will eventually pass by the majority, noting that the problems are radical and very complex.
    "The negotiations between government delegations from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] regarding resolving the problems in the 2021 budget are continuing, but reaching a common narrative that includes the agreement is very difficult and complicated, because the problems are radical and persistent in light of disagreements about solutions," Al-Khalidi said in an interview with Al-Malouma .
    Al-Khalidi added, "The budget may be presented at the end of the week or early next week, and it will pass by the majority according to our vision of the general scene, because differences still exist and reaching compromises is still elusive so far."
    The resolution of the vote on the 2021 budget was delayed months ago due to disagreements in several files, most notably between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] regarding the region's dues and the extent of the latter’s implementation of the promises regarding the center. ”End / 25f
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:19 pm