Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Corruption and red tape are a major reason hindering investment in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Corruption and red tape are a major reason hindering investment in Iraq Empty Economist: Corruption and red tape are a major reason hindering investment in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Mar 2021, 6:47 am

[size=35][size=35]Economist: Corruption and red tape are a major reason hindering investment in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2021-03-24 | 06:41
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Economic expert Nasser Al-Kinani confirmed, today, Wednesday, that corruption and red tape were a major reason for impeding investment and lack of investment progress in the country.

Al-Kinani said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "What is happening in terms of obstruction and targeting of investment and development projects in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Behind it stands many goals, the first of which is physical sabotage, but it is not without reasons to sabotage the country, given that most of them work for money, "noting that" sabotaging the country means sabotaging our home, which is a kind of ignorance. "

He added, "Law 13 of 2006, which is the Investment Law, is considered one of the important laws, but the problem is in applying the law, and there are many obstacles that stand in the way of investors, including an incident that I went through through my desire to present a project that is the first of its kind in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And the Middle East, which is a factory for the manufacture of blood and urine bags, plasma and medical injections, and it is an integrated Dutch factory that does not involve the human hand in its work to ensure that germs do not reach medical tools, especially at this critical time and the spread of the Corona epidemic, but the project has been hindered about a year and four months ago for various reasons and justifications. In the end, the project was referred by them to an investment opportunity, even though it is a project within my own idea. "

Al-Kinani pointed out, "Corruption and red tape that hinder investment were an important reason for the lack of investment progress in the country, and we believe that there are two sides that the government has to control over, the first of which is food and the second is medicine, but unfortunately, the two sides are not given enough attention to them, although neglecting it is a mass murder, not Less dangerous than the threat of terrorism, "pointing out that" the immediate solution to confront corruption is to expand the Abu Ragheef Committee to Combat Corruption because it reduced the size of corruption and created terror in the hearts of the corrupt, including those who fled abroad and others reduced their corruption because of their fear of arrest. "

Al-Kinani said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "What is happening in terms of obstruction and targeting of investment and development projects in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Behind it stands many goals, the first of which is physical sabotage, but it is not without reasons to sabotage the country, considering that most of them work for money, "noting that" sabotaging the country means sabotaging our home and it is a kind of ignorance.

"And Al-Kinani added," Law 13 of 2006, which is the Investment Law. " It is considered one of the important laws, but the problem is in implementing the law, and there are many obstacles that stand in the way of investors, including an incident that I went through through my desire to present a project that is the first of its kind in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And the Middle East, which is a factory for the manufacture of blood and urine bags, plasma and medical injections, and it is an integrated Dutch factory that does not involve the human hand in its work to ensure that germs do not reach medical tools, especially at this critical time and the spread of the Corona epidemic, but the project has been hindered about a year and four months ago for various reasons and justifications. In the end, the project was referred by them to an investment opportunity, even though it is a project within my own idea. "

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:15 am