Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq's budget is facing a major dilemma, and the reason is...

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq's budget is facing a major dilemma, and the reason is... Empty Economist: Iraq's budget is facing a major dilemma, and the reason is...

Post by Rocky Thu May 04, 2023 5:47 am

[rtl]Economist: Iraq's budget is facing a major dilemma, and the reason is...[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

Economist Nabil Al-Marsoumi warned of the repercussions of the drop in global oil prices on the Iraqi financial budget for the year 2023.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Marsoumi said in a statement, "The drop in the price of Brent crude to $72 confuses the financial accounts in Iraq because the selling price of Iraqi oil has become slightly more than the estimated price in the budget set at $70."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out, "The cessation of oil exports from the Kurdistan region and Kirkuk puts the budget in a severe dilemma because it throws half a million barrels out of the budget."

And Al-Marsoumi added, "Iraq's commitment to OPEC Plus cuts, which amount to 431,000 barrels per day, makes public finances under a hot plate," as he put it.[/rtl]

[rtl]And the economist asked: "Should we say goodbye to the rising oil price wave and the financial surpluses that we did not deal with well? Will we soon enter the austerity season as we enter the summer season?"[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:38 am