Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist identifies a major reason for the rise in dollar exchange rates in the markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist identifies a major reason for the rise in dollar exchange rates in the markets Empty An economist identifies a major reason for the rise in dollar exchange rates in the markets

Post by Rocky Fri 12 May 2023, 4:16 am

An economist identifies a major reason for the rise in dollar exchange rates in the markets
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 11:54
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Friday, the economic expert, Abdul Rahman Al-Mashhadani, identified a major reason for the escalation of dollar exchange rates in the Iraqi markets.
    Al-Mashhadani told (Baghdad Today) that "the escalation of the exchange rates of the US dollar in the parallel market in Baghdad and the rest of the provinces is due to the financial transfers of merchants abroad, since some of them are delayed in the auditing process and others are rejected after two weeks or more have passed."
    Pointing out that "merchants are mainly interested in financing your trade, so many of them resort to the parallel market and transfer money abroad officially."
    He added, "Not a small part of merchants and companies have not been organized on the electronic platform designated for them, and they are still dependent on the parallel market, in addition to the delay in transfers to merchants leading to the imposition of very expensive fines in foreign ports and airports that some see as higher than the cost of buying dollars from the parallel market. Therefore, They resort to the latter in order to speed up the shipment of goods to Iraqi ports."
    He pointed out that "the shipment of any merchant is not released in the ports except after paying the money, and this is what prompts some of them to rely on the parallel market to buy the dollar, despite its rise from the specified prices, because the cost of floor fines is very high."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:45 am