Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Waeli issues new recommendations in support of the work of the border crossings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Waeli issues new recommendations in support of the work of the border crossings Empty Al-Waeli issues new recommendations in support of the work of the border crossings

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Mar 2021, 1:47 pm

Al-Waeli issues new recommendations in support of the work of the border crossings
    The president of the Ports Authority chairs the third meeting of the Commission’s board and takes several recommendations in support of the work of the border crossings. Major General Omar Adnan Al-Waeli, head of the Border Crossings Authority, and through the television department, chaired the third meeting of the Commission’s Council, with the participation of its members representing ministries, agencies and governorates concerned with border crossings. The meeting discussed the agenda, which included several topics, including the emphasis on the importance of providing the Border Ports Authority with the total government revenues achieved at the ports and considering it a criterion to ensure good performance and the exercise of its functions in supervision, control and auditing of the departments operating at the border ports. The Council also affirmed that all governorates concerned with border crossings should support the health situation in the ports by obliging the health departments to provide the necessary medical services to confront the Corona pandemic and to provide the necessary requirements of medical examination, sterilization and fumigation in order to ensure the safety of workers and goods and work on the continuity of commercial work and adhere to the decisions and directives of the Supreme Committee for Health and Safety Patriotism. Other topics on the agenda were discussed and appropriate recommendations were taken in this regard.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:11 pm