Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Waeli reveals new procedures to fully control the border crossings file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Waeli reveals new procedures to fully control the border crossings file Empty Al-Waeli reveals new procedures to fully control the border crossings file

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Apr 2021, 2:37 pm

[size=45][size=41]Al-Waeli reveals new procedures to fully control the border crossings file[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Alnoor News / Baghdad
    On Sunday, the head of the Border Ports Authority, Omar Al-Waeli, revealed new measures to fully control the file. 
    Al-Waeli told the official agency, and "Al-Nour News" followed him, "The authority has started, since we received the tasks, to implement an electronic system at all border outlets," indicating that "the electronic platform in the outlets works to apply data and papers to prevent waste of public money, control documents and move away from Fraud ”. 
    He added, "The measures taken by the commission, under the auspices of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, are to impose the prestige of the state by providing protection for border crossings and changing some cadres that had some negative indicators and replacing them with good and efficient elements." On the success of the border crossings. 
    He pointed out that "during the year 2020, the commission achieved a revenue of nearly one trillion and 194 million Iraqi dinars, which is 72 billion more than the revenues of 2019 despite the force majeure and the Corona pandemic," explaining that "there are other measures in the coming days that we will take on the ground to control this file. In full through coordination with the public departments in terms of changing cadres, following up all procedures, preventing smuggling and tampering with public money, and collecting amounts that go back to the state treasury with great benefit. 
    He added that "2021 revenues through the existing data are good, which is more than the same months in 2020, and we will announce a quarterly statistics in the coming days." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:13 pm