Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Half a billion dollars .. Iraq refers a tender to an American company to drill 96 new oil wells

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Half a billion dollars .. Iraq refers a tender to an American company to drill 96 new oil wells Empty Half a billion dollars .. Iraq refers a tender to an American company to drill 96 new oil wells

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:01 am

[size=30]Half a billion dollars .. Iraq refers a tender to an American company to drill 96 new oil wells

2021-03-28
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Today, Sunday, the Council of Ministers approved the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Energy to hold a tender for the drilling of 96 oil wells.
    The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers stated in a statement that “the recommendation stipulated that the tender contract (WQ0991) be awarded to dig (96) wells in the (turnkey) manner for the benefit of (Basra Oil Company / Exxon Mobil), with the custody of the American company (Schlumberger) for a total amount of (480,560). 597) four hundred eighty million five hundred sixty-six thousand five hundred ninety-seven dollars, which is 14.4% less than the estimated cost of 561.6 million dollars.
    She added, "It is within the permitted percentage in the instructions, and the Ministry of Oil bears the technical and financial aspects, and the amount that matches the contract amount with the tender, as far as the matter relates to financial viability.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:12 pm