Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Foreign Relations Committee suggests selling property in abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Foreign Relations Committee suggests selling property in abroad Empty The Foreign Relations Committee suggests selling property in abroad

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Mar 2016, 6:11 am

The Foreign Relations Committee suggests selling property in abroad

 Baghdad/range press 

Detection of a member of the parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee, today, about having a "huge" property of the former regime in Europe and Southeast Asia, to sell rather than those inside the country because they can bring financial returns.
    Abbas Al-Bayati, said in an interview with the (term), "former regime bought the large farms of South-East Asia, tea was produced and issued for Iraq, after its fall became subordinate to the Ministry of trade," he said, adding that "staff in the Commerce Department oversees those farms." Al-Bayati said that "the Commission has no information on the status of those farms and nature of production, financial status and other details, so you can continue to file with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs".
    The "complete dossier on the Kings of the deposed regime, land or real estate, in the various countries of the world, particularly in France and it was nice." and called the State of law Coalition to sell those properties to achieve financial resource budget and these will contribute to mitigating the effects of the economic crisis, "returned to" sell such property best offers amounts more than the Government planned to sell them in the country. "the Government planned to sell a collection of presidential palaces to counter the effects of the financial crisis caused by falling prices Global oil, what was popular and refused to dismiss Parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:08 am