Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The industry discusses the mechanism for private sector entry in the Iraqi Products Directory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The industry discusses the mechanism for private sector entry in the Iraqi Products Directory Empty The industry discusses the mechanism for private sector entry in the Iraqi Products Directory

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Apr 2021, 1:59 pm

The industry discusses the mechanism for private sector entry in the Iraqi Products Directory

•  Time: 04/13/2021 17:33:12

•  Read: 1,209 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economist: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Industry and Minerals discussed the mechanism for entering the private sector in the directory of Iraqi products.
     Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The committee stated in a statement that the Euphrates News Agency received a copy of it today that “The Ministerial Committee for the Promotion of the National Product held an expanded meeting headed by the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning Maher Johan and the presence of the members of the committee, where the level of added value was raised to (30% ؜) and not (20% ؜). And the added value (30%) will be approved in the 2021 product guide.
    He indicated that "the products are all companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals as a public sector, as well as for the private and mixed sectors, which requires the Ministry's companies to develop their production and assembly lines and provide information in light of the new decision."
    Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:23 am