Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-Maliki: I will not be tempted to accept any responsibility for serving Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki: I will not be tempted to accept any responsibility for serving Iraq Empty Al-Maliki: I will not be tempted to accept any responsibility for serving Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Apr 2021, 2:09 pm

[size=32][rtl]Al-Maliki: I will not be tempted to accept any responsibility for serving Iraq[/rtl]

April 17, 2021

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Prime Minister announces the allocation of two thousand subsidies and 250 breadwinner salaries to Al-Muthanna
    Al-Maliki: I will not be tempted to accept any responsibility for serving Iraq
    Baghdad - Nada Shawkat
    Al-Muthanna - Adnan Hussein Taher
    The head of the State of Law coalition, Nouri al-Maliki, confirmed that he would not waver in front of any responsibility for serving Iraq, noting that he refused a request from the former US president to impose the siege on Syria. Al-Maliki said in a televised statement with Al-Sharqiya TV, which Al-Zaman watched yesterday, “It is necessary to distinguish between the weapon of terror and the weapon of resistance. Demonstrating is a legitimate right, but carrying weapons in the face of the state is unacceptable, and the weapon presented in the street is not the weapon of the resistance.” Extended to reconcile with any individual or country, and I do not want conflicts, and I stand against striking embassies with missiles, and I will not be tempted in front of any responsibility in serving Iraq), and he continued that (the people are the ones who will decide whether or not I return to prime minister, and there is no mediation for reconciliation between me and the leader of the movement. Al-Sadri Muqtada al-Sadr also strongly refuse to postpone the elections, however it may be difficult to hold them on time in light of the security challenges).
    Armed moves
    He pointed out that (he will publish his memoirs in which the details of the fall of Mosul are recorded and that the statement that there is no plot in the first place is a conspiracy, because the demonstrations in Iraq are legitimate provided that they do not carry weapons. . In turn, the Independent High Electoral Commission announced that the results of the polls will be announced within 24 hours of their conduct. The Commission's spokeswoman, Jumana Al-Ghalai, said in a statement yesterday that (the Board of Commissioners decided not to extend the period for updating the biometric voter register), and indicated (the results are approved on electronic counting and announced within 24 hours according to the Commission's law, and that the results will be 100% accurate). The Independent High Electoral Commission signed a memorandum of understanding with the Ministry of Trade.
    Service projects
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi inaugurated a number of service projects for water, electricity and oil, in Al-Muthanna Governorate, stressing that the government has allocated two thousand subsidies for the governorate within the social protection network program granted to its beneficiaries, in addition to allocating 250 breadwinner salaries. A statement received by (Al-Zaman) said yesterday that (Al-Kazimi arrived the day before yesterday to Muthanna and held an expanded meeting that included the governor and officials of the service and security departments, during which he discussed a number of important files that the governorate needs). Al-Kazemi stressed, During his visit to the governorate, Al-Kazemi inaugurated a new water station and the official operating unit of the Al-Muthanna 400-ki transformer station, which performs basic tasks in easing bottlenecks on the national electricity grid, as well as another electrical station that will contribute to increasing the hours of supplying electric power and developing the work of the electrical network that serves the governorate. During the visit, the Prime Minister met with a number of demonstrators, where he listened to their demands and promised to implement them as soon as possible. "We are honored to meet our people in Muthanna and here in this well-known divan in the history of Iraq, and we recall the contribution of Sheikh Shaalan Abu al-Joun in establishing the state and with the support of the reference." Here,
    He pointed out that (the government has taken difficult measures for reform, and in order to protect the country financially and economically, and we will file an appeal with some of the budget paragraphs with the Federal Court, because there are paragraphs that will affect the electricity sector, the health sector, etc.).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3, chouchou and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Maliki: I will not be tempted to accept any responsibility for serving Iraq Empty Re: Al-Maliki: I will not be tempted to accept any responsibility for serving Iraq

Post by Diamond Sat 17 Apr 2021, 3:37 pm

if maliki gets elected to anything,lets hope its camel poop scooper  zip hum

weslin3 and chouchou like this post

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 11:44 pm