Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The Central Bank granted the economy to investment and finance certain powers under the tutelage of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank granted the economy to investment and finance certain powers under the tutelage of  Empty The Central Bank granted the economy to investment and finance certain powers under the tutelage of

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Jul 2014, 4:38 am

The Central Bank granted the economy to investment and finance certain powers under the tutelage of the World Bank

Tomorrow press Baghdad: Iraq's Central Bank, announced Monday, to identify work tasks in the economy for investment and funding under the tutelage of the World Bank in order to expand the Bank's financial resources to the limit and reduce losses to a minimum.

The Director General of Directorate of banking and credit ÚÈÏ çáúèçó behind Sultan in a statement "tomorrow", "the Central Bank decided to give some of the powers of the directors to compensate his losses included entering the economy Bank for investment and finance to effect purchase and sale of foreign currency cash ceiling specified amount of five million dollars per week."

The Bank said the Bank also was allowed to issue letters of guarantee type entry bid exclusively starting from tomorrow ", noting that" these actions are based on the powers of the Central Bank under the Banking Act No. 94 of 2004 Iraqi. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The Central Bank granted the economy to investment and finance certain powers under the tutelage of  Empty Re: The Central Bank granted the economy to investment and finance certain powers under the tutelage of

Post by Neno Tue 15 Jul 2014, 11:24 am

Oh Lord, CBI starting with a little give here to the WB.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:39 am