Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: The tragedy of Ibn Al-Khatib Hospital as a result of the accumulated destruction of instituti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh: The tragedy of Ibn Al-Khatib Hospital as a result of the accumulated destruction of instituti Empty Saleh: The tragedy of Ibn Al-Khatib Hospital as a result of the accumulated destruction of instituti

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Apr 2021, 7:18 am

Saleh: The tragedy of Ibn Al-Khatib Hospital as a result of the accumulated destruction of institutions due to corruption and mismanagement

•  Time: 04/25/2021 14:05:00

•  Read: 1,365 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, attributed the tragic incident of Ibn Al-Khatib Hospital in Baghdad to corruption and mismanagement.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Saleh said in a tweet on Twitter: "The tragedy of Ibn Al-Khatib Hospital is the wound of the whole nation, and as a result of the accumulation of destruction of state institutions as a result of corruption and mismanagement."
    He added, "Showing pain and sympathy with our martyrs and injured sons is not enough without strenuous accountability for the negligent, and without conducting a comprehensive and serious review of the performance of institutions to ensure that such disasters do not recur."

A fire broke out in the intensive care unit at Ibn Al-Khatib Hospital, southeast of the capital, Baghdad, yesterday evening, and the accident resulted in the death of 82 people and wounding 110 others, according to the Ministry of Interior.
    Medical sources said that the fire was caused by an explosion caused by "failure to comply with safety conditions related to storing oxygen cylinders."
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi directed in an emergency security meeting yesterday to declare mourning for the souls of the martyrs of the tragic accident in the hospital, "calling for the results of the investigation into the accident to be submitted within 24 hours."
    He stressed that "any complacency we will hold him firmly accountable," attributing the incident and the fall of martyrs to "the result of complacency, and no one should tell me an electrical short, this is a defective matter."
    The Ministry of Health announced that the Prime Minister decided to withdraw the hand of each of {the Director General of the Baghdad Health Department Al-Rusafa, the Director of Ibn Al-Khatib Hospital, the Administrative and Technical Assistant of the Hospital, and the Director of the Engineering and Maintenance Department}.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:06 pm