Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: This is the real reason for the withdrawal of Al-Kazemi's party from the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: This is the real reason for the withdrawal of Al-Kazemi's party from the elections Empty Source: This is the real reason for the withdrawal of Al-Kazemi's party from the elections

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Apr 2021, 7:24 am

[size=52]Source: This is the real reason for the withdrawal of Al-Kazemi's party from the elections[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]An informed source in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, revealed today, Tuesday, the true reason for the “withdrawal” of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's (Al-Phase) party from participating in the upcoming elections, indicating that the reasons announced were not the reasons that led to the withdrawal.[/size]
    [size=45]The source pointed out that «the real reason is the request of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, that Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kazemi withdraw from the elections in exchange for support for his assumption of the post of prime minister for the second term», indicating that «the reasons that announced differences between members of the stage party or the lack of funds necessary to fight In the elections, she was not behind the decision to withdraw.[/size]
    [size=45]And local media have confirmed that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi will not participate in the early parliamentary elections scheduled to take place on October 10.[/size]
    [size=45]She stated that Al-Kazemi will not participate in the upcoming elections, and none of his team members and those close to him will participate under any name, title, or party, and they will not support any party, party, or political entity at the expense of other parties, pointing out that the decision not to participate was taken since the beginning Al-Kazemi assumed this mission, and this clarification comes after the rise of rumors and misinformation about his or his team's intention to participate in the elections.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 3:25 pm