Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs promises to grant entry visas to all foreign arrivals to support the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs promises to grant entry visas to all foreign arrivals to support the Empty The Ministry of Foreign Affairs promises to grant entry visas to all foreign arrivals to support the

Post by Rocky Wed 05 May 2021, 8:12 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced, Wednesday (April 5, 2021), that Iraq will grant entry visas to all foreign arrivals to support the Iraqi economy, while indicating that it has opened the Italian side regarding the frozen funds .
    The ministry spokesman Ahmed al - Sahaf, told the Iraqi news agency, subordinate site  IQ NEWS that "will be granted entry attributes for all arrivals from the European Union and other countries during the arrival of the Iraqi sovereign ports, to support the Iraqi economy and encourage openness to the world."
    "We raised the issue of frozen Iraqi funds on the Italian side, and we established clear dialogue mechanisms according to the national interest," he added, pointing out that "we are working very hard to achieve this ."
    On the visit of Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein to the Vatican, Al-Sahaf emphasized that "the visit came in the context of following up the outcomes of the visit of His Holiness the Great Pope to Iraq, and opening the way for the revival of Iraqi heritage and historical monuments with the help and support of major companies in the Vatican State."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:35 pm