Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Communications: The telecommunications sector can secure 5% of the state treasury reve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Communications: The telecommunications sector can secure 5% of the state treasury reve Empty Parliamentary Communications: The telecommunications sector can secure 5% of the state treasury reve

Post by Rocky Thu 20 May 2021, 7:08 am

Parliamentary Communications: The telecommunications sector can secure 5% of the state treasury revenues

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A member of the Parliamentary Communications Committee, Representative Iqbal Al-Lahibi, confirmed, on Thursday, that communications are a second oil river in Iraq, indicating that communications can secure 5% of the state's treasury if managed properly.
    Al-Lahibi said in a press interview, that “telecommunications in all countries of the world, without exception, is an economic sector that is the most developed and effective in supporting development and providing funds for the treasury, but in some countries it has covered the financial deficit and supports large plans for the advancement due to the huge money that flows due to profits, but the situation in Iraq Different".
    And she added, "Millions of Iraqis subscribe to mobile phone lines and the profits of companies are millions of dollars a day, wondering what money is flowing into the treasury of Iraq, despite the fact that communications are a second oil river in our country in terms of the volume of investments and the money spent."
    She pointed out that "communications can secure 5% of the Iraqi treasury, if managed properly, in terms of pushing for the establishment of a government mobile phone company in order to create the principle of competitiveness and secure greater services and seek to collect taxes and money owed by all companies for the benefit of the treasury."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 6:40 am