Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Communications: Korek is delaying payment of its debts to the state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Communications: Korek is delaying payment of its debts to the state Empty Parliamentary Communications: Korek is delaying payment of its debts to the state

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2024, 5:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Communications: Korek is delaying payment of its debts to the state[/size]
    • Today 10:26

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad..
    Member of the Parliamentary Transport and Communications Committee, Zuhair Shahid Al-Fatlawi, said today, Saturday, that resolving the problems with the Kirkuk Company depends on paying the debts it owes to the state treasury.   
    Al-Fatlawi told Al-Maalouma Agency, “Korek Communications Company resorted to the committee to settle the financial dues it owes to the state, but there are millions of dollars owed by the company that have not been paid for years.”
    He explained, "Companies must pay their debts to the government in accordance with the Government Debt Collection Law."
    He continued, “Corek Company is delaying paying the debts it has incurred.” Ended / 25h

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 8:01 am