Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Our correspondent: An upcoming meeting of the Iraqi presidencies at the president's house regarding

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Our correspondent: An upcoming meeting of the Iraqi presidencies at the president's house regarding  Empty Our correspondent: An upcoming meeting of the Iraqi presidencies at the president's house regarding

Post by Rocky Thu 27 May 2021, 7:39 am

Our correspondent: An upcoming meeting of the Iraqi presidencies at the president's house regarding the tension between the government and the crowd
    [size=11]Posted: 27.05.2021 | 11:36 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Thursday, our correspondent in Iraq stated that the Iraqi presidencies will hold a meeting hours later at the home of the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to discuss the repercussions of yesterday's events.
    The RT correspondent said that the meeting will be at the home of the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, and heads of government, parliament and the Supreme Judicial Council will attend, along with the President of the Republic.
    He added, "The meeting will discuss what happened yesterday in terms of tension between Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and the Popular Mobilization Forces, against the backdrop of the arrest of the leader in the crowd, Qassem Musleh."
    An Iraqi security source announced the arrest of the Anbar Operations Commander in the "Popular Mobilization Authority" Qassem Musleh by a special force.Yesterday, Wednesday, our correspondent in Iraq stated that the security forces had deployed tanks in some streets of the capital, Baghdad, against the backdrop of tension with the Popular Mobilization Forces.
    It is noteworthy that Qassem Musleh is one of the prominent leaders of the "popular crowd", and was close to the deputy head of the organization, Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, and the commander of the Iranian Quds Force, Qassem Soleimani, who were killed in an air strike by an American drone near Baghdad International Airport in early 2020.

Source: RT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 8:30 am