Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi and Al-Maliki stress the importance of preserving the "prestige" of the state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi and Al-Maliki stress the importance of preserving the "prestige" of the state Empty Al-Kazemi and Al-Maliki stress the importance of preserving the "prestige" of the state

Post by Rocky Mon 31 May 2021, 7:09 am

[size=52]Al-Kazemi and Al-Maliki stress the importance of preserving the "prestige" of the state[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi discussed with the head of the State of Law Coalition, Nouri al-Maliki, the recent security developments in Iraq and the importance of preserving the state’s prestige.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement by the State of Law Coalition, said that Al-Kazemi and Al-Maliki "stressed the importance of preserving security and the prestige of the state and creating a safe environment for free and fair elections."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Maliki had earlier warned of an attempt by what he described as "the owners of sedition and intrigue" to drag the popular crowd into a collision with the Iraqi armed forces.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kazemi and Al-Maliki's statements come 4 days after the weapons parade in the Iraqi capital by the Hashd militia to protest the arrest of the commander of the Operations Authority of these militias in Anbar, Qasim Musleh, who is accused of being involved in the assassinations of prominent merchants and journalists and activists, headed by Ihab Al-Wazani and Fahim Al-Taie, and the accused Also, corruption deals within the Tafuf Brigade, which he was leading, and his involvement in the theft of funds from members of the Hashd militia, and the attacks on the Ain al-Assad base.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 11:30 am