Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: Abadi government dropped the prestige of the state and Barzani depends on Israel to extend t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: Abadi government dropped the prestige of the state and Barzani depends on Israel to extend t Empty Maliki: Abadi government dropped the prestige of the state and Barzani depends on Israel to extend t

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2017, 4:11 am

Maliki: Abadi government dropped the prestige of the state and Barzani depends on Israel to extend the

Ali Mohsen Radi 54  05/31/2017

Criticized the head of a coalition of state law, the former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the performance of the government strongly behind him Haider Abadi, "at the same time accusing" President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, relying on Israel to stretch the territory in Iraq, the establishment of a Kurdish state. "

Maliki said in an interview with the newspaper [News] Lebanese on his vision in the performance of the government Abadi: "On the fight against terrorism, the government's performance is good, despite the irregularities that occurred and the introduction of international forces without a parliamentary decision, provided good, but this is not enough, the state [not It means exclusively] the fight against terrorism, and the fighter Daesh, the prestige of the state now has become problematic place, and what worries us is the excesses of the security situation and the bad, and the insurgency winning state. "

"The state is busy in fighting Daesh», and forget Basra, what is happening in Basra, Baghdad and Samarra refers to the possibility of loss of those areas, you win Mosul and lose Basra, Karbala, Najaf? Yesterday, occupied Najaf and markets airport, this side is very dangerous, and if not handled the situation deteriorate and crumble, there will be an opportunity for the militias, gangs and outlaws to Eetmrdoa. "

He said al-Maliki "for the economic situation is very confused, reached the extent of cutting salaries of state employees, and stop hospitals from providing treatment to patients, I do not understand the reason for the withdrawal of government reserves from the central bank's $ 40 billion, has handed over the Treasury Baanaat of 83 billion, and is now 40 billion, this danger, they say that there are debts accumulated, where do you go all that money? they say that the war list, buying weapons and equipment, but in fact I bought all the weapons, they did not buy weapons, except gear and backup tools, I have purchased arms from Iran during the attack Daesh, and before I bought the planes or Yarka, Korea, and tanks from Russia. "

He said, "In addition to the fall of the prestige of the state, the economic situation, the political reality is not Bohvy off, is it reasonable to fail the government for the appointment of three ministers, a harmonious team government, strong, democratic, state weakness, the dawn of the phenomenon of corruption, which arrived in the case thrive in the joints of the entire state, from the policeman to the minister, I am afraid today that these repercussions evolve, and spoke of a major crisis, and perhaps one of its goals disrupt the upcoming elections. "

He stressed, "We will not accept a delay, we will not allow to disrupt the elections one day, and this is a challenge for us, we are in the National Alliance agreed on the necessity of holding elections on time, and I call on everyone to raise the voices calling for the holding of elections on schedule, and motivate people to demand this, especially the provincial elections will not take place next September, but will merge with the parliamentary elections, which fears postponed. "

And about his intention to return to the prime minister again said Maliki: I have no desire to return to any executive authority, but I will stay in political power, I want to be a partner in shaping a solid and a new political system, save the current political process, either to be a partner through the gate of the elections, or gate alliances ".

"My project that I'm working on it, is added to achieve the principle of political majority [ie, the largest parliamentary bloc, control, if achieved, I consider myself a present, and I rule, and is also a partner."

When asked about the project secession of Kurdistan region and to claim some of the Kurds a referendum in Kirkuk answered head of state law "disputes severe between the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the party of change, and the Kurdistan crisis known, when much internal crises when Barzani, comes out statements like this."

He added that "the issue of secession is for consumption now: to face the challenges and opponents. In addition to that under the law of the territory, the Barzani is no longer a legitimate president of the end of his term, internal policy characterized by violence, and uniqueness, and lacking any legitimate cover," he said.

"It is [Barzani] governs Kurdistan on the way the elders of the Kurdish tribes earlier, Alagawat, and would like, one day, be facilitated by the circumstances and constitutes a major Kurdish state, and cut off parts of Syria, Iran, Iraq, and Turkey, but the data surrounding does not allow Bhecma acted, and the right of States at least publicly that do not support this act, with the exception of Israel, it is dependent on Israel, in all its policies and in all his schemes. "

He pointed out, "he also says I will not be separated without associate Mansouriet mountain, Mosul, and others, I have stood in the face strongly previously, and Barzani, since the start of the restoration of Mosul operations, seized 12 administrative units in Mosul, the districts and areas, central government silence , I can not say that there is an agreement, but this is the reality, there is no objection from the government for his actions, he decides and expands, and decides to do others in the south. "

"The chance to Barzani that this government remains weak, so that it can stretch to Kirkuk and others, the issue of separation, I think that he can not achieve this, on the internal level, lacks harmony with the other spectra, and at the external level, the surroundings does not accept it, nor the international situation to accept it. "

And digress al-Maliki said, "For the referendum of Kirkuk, it is not right to hold a referendum on secession or self-determination, there is in our Constitution the word of self-determination, the Kurds have decided their fate in this Constitution, and voted for it, and the constitution says Iraq's federal republic federation, and they are part of federal Republic of Iraq. "

He continued, "But to come out Barzani, every day and calls for a poll, the vote and a referendum, it is not right, Barzani is not see anything in front of him: does not respect the state and Ihabha, and beyond all red lines."

"Now, Kurdistan has become Menbta for all companies and Israeli intelligence, and unfortunately a day see the spectra take delegations and travel to Erbil, while Massoud himself, do not bother to come to Baghdad, and declares always challenging the capital, oil and sells as he pleases, speaks and moves on the ground as He wills, and oppresses minorities and components, nor hear the word rejection of the government, or political forces, this is the problem we are facing now, Barzani is not the kind that gives such a freedom, but must face the facts, and the facts, if necessary should deter force "as he put it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:09 am