Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: Payment of the advance payment for the oil loading agreement with the Russian "Litasco"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

payment - Iraq: Payment of the advance payment for the oil loading agreement with the Russian "Litasco" Empty Iraq: Payment of the advance payment for the oil loading agreement with the Russian "Litasco"

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Jun 2021, 3:05 pm

Iraq: Payment of the advance payment for the oil loading agreement with the Russian "Litasco"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Russia's Litasco Corporation
     June 15, 2021 09:53 PM
    Mubasher: The Iraqi Council of Ministers approved, during its weekly meeting, today, Tuesday, the Energy Ministerial Council’s recommendation No. 92 of 2021 regarding the payment of the advance payment for the oil loading agreement with the Russian company Litasco.
    The Cabinet stated in a press statement that it was approved to pay the advance payment amounting to 35 million dollars in crude oil, equal to the amount of the loan, which will be paid under the crude oil loading agreement that will be signed between the Oil Marketing Company and Litasco (the lender).
    The council said that this comes to avoid financing one project from two different budgets (the operational budget of the Dhi Qar Oil Company and the federal investment budget), with the exception of the instructions for implementing the federal general budget for the fiscal year 2021.
    Recommendations 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:03 am