Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy announce the introduction of a number of new items on the investment law

dizzydee
    dizzydee

Parliamentary economy announce the introduction of a number of new items on the investment law Empty Parliamentary economy announce the introduction of a number of new items on the investment law

Post by dizzydee Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:31 pm

04/21/2015 

Parliamentary economy announce the introduction of a number of new items on the investment law

Revealed the economy parliamentary committee introduced a number of new items on the investment law to promote the reality of investment for the country.

A member of the Committee Ali Sobhi al-Maliki "of the Euphrates," that "The committee worked through their meetings on the introduction of a number of important items, which will help to attract the largest number of investors, to promote the reality public investment to the country, including the activation of the single window to facilitate the work of investors Law.

He added, Subhi "The House of Representatives read the second reading of the investment law," calling the political blocs to "vote on the law as soon as possible.

It is said that the House of Representatives had read yesterday's second reading of the draft Second Amendment Act of Investment Law No. {13} for the year 2006.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm