Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance discusses the file of the installation of contracts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary finance discusses the file of the installation of contracts Empty Parliamentary finance discusses the file of the installation of contracts

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Aug 2021, 7:50 am

Parliamentary finance discusses the file of the installation of contracts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad: Nour Al-Zaidi

The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed a new movement towards the stabilization of contract holders who have more than five years of service, referring to the expected hosting of the Minister of Finance.
    Committee member Mohammed Al-Weqeq told "Wa'a": "The committee has held several meetings to discuss this file and there will be an expected hosting of the Minister of Finance by the Committee to discuss the file of the installation of contractors provided for in their instructions in

The General Budget Act 2021."
    "The installation of contractors is a government matter after a clause is included in the budget law for those whose service exceeds five years after the provision of financial allocations," he said.
    "There is a mismatch in the figures between the ministries in terms of providing a schedule that counts the number of its workforce to be approved by the Ministry of Finance and to play its role in counting the actual need and conditions to be met in the appointment," he said, noting that "red tape has delayed the implementation of budget items."
    "The Finance Committee will follow up and activate the contracting file and host the relevant authority in the application of the listed paragraph on this file," he said.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:16 am