Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PREPARATION FOR THE JORDANIAN INDUSTRIES FAIR IN BAGHDAD IN DECEMBER

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

PREPARATION FOR THE JORDANIAN INDUSTRIES FAIR IN BAGHDAD IN DECEMBER Empty PREPARATION FOR THE JORDANIAN INDUSTRIES FAIR IN BAGHDAD IN DECEMBER

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Sep 2021, 7:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]PREPARATION FOR THE JORDANIAN INDUSTRIES FAIR IN BAGHDAD IN DECEMBER[/size]

ednesday, September 8, 2021 12:08 PM
    Baghdad / Iraqi news center
    The official in charge of the export file to Iraq and the representative of the leather and textile industries sector in the Jordan Chamber of Industry, Ihab Al-Qadri, stressed the importance of the Jordanian private sector benefiting from the investment opportunities available in Iraq.
    Al-Qadri said that he participated in a mission of Jordanian industrial businessmen to Baghdad to discuss the requirements for reconstruction in Iraq, as the mission included 13 Jordanian companies, noting that the visit was fruitful and will have positive dimensions in the near future.
    He pointed out that the mission met with the Contractors Union in Baghdad, the President of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce, the President of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce, and the Director of Exhibitions and Commercial Services in the Fairgrounds.
    In this regard, Al-Qadri revealed preparations for the establishment of an exhibition of Jordanian industries in Baghdad during the period from 11 to 20 December 2021.
    On the same level, he called on the private sector to increase cooperation among them and expedite the search for available opportunities, stressing that the increase in the volume of national exports to Iraq It will reflect positively on the national economy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 4:50 pm