Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAQ IS IN THE PROCESS OF ENACTING NEW LAWS TO RECOVER SMUGGLED FUNDS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IRAQ IS IN THE PROCESS OF ENACTING NEW LAWS TO RECOVER SMUGGLED FUNDS Empty IRAQ IS IN THE PROCESS OF ENACTING NEW LAWS TO RECOVER SMUGGLED FUNDS

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Sep 2021, 7:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]IRAQ IS IN THE PROCESS OF ENACTING NEW LAWS TO RECOVER SMUGGLED FUNDS[/size]

Saturday, 25 September 2021 1:08 PM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    The Adviser to the President of the Republic, Head of Legislation Department in the Presidency of the Republic, Amir Al-Kinani, revealed today, Saturday, the existence of a number of laws related to the recovery of smuggled funds, which will be announced soon.
    Al-Kinani said in a press statement that "Iraq has the legal basis to recover the funds, which is the United Nations Convention of 2002 ratified by Iraq by the House of Representatives and is now considered a national law."
    And he indicated that “Iraq has the Riyadh Agreement ratified by Iraq, and part of it is issued by the League of Arab States, which obliges all Arab countries to hand over criminals and funds to Iraq in the event that they are requested with an integrated file, and therefore the legal basis exists.”

He pointed out that "the legitimate money recovery law sent by the Presidency of the Republic is a strengthening of the legislative system that monitors the movement of funds and people and their recovery."
    He explained that "in the Presidency of the Republic there is a department for legislation, and the speaker is the head of the department, and we usually use sectoral figures to write bills, and we have many laws, and we will announce them soon."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:41 am