Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Actions to recover smuggled funds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Actions to recover smuggled funds Empty Actions to recover smuggled funds

Post by Rocky Fri 03 May 2024, 6:33 am

[size=35][size=35]Actions to recover smuggled funds[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Special Sumerian

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    05-03-2024 | 05:30

[/size]

There is renewed talk about the issue of recovering funds smuggled out of Iraq, amid demands for the necessity of activating laws that would support recovery procedures.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

From time to time, the file of smuggled funds is reopened so that the concerned authorities can recover part of it. Economists say that the amount of this money amounts to about four hundred and eighty billion dollars. If it is recovered, it will lead to revitalizing the state’s financial reserves.

Others see the need to activate laws that would support the actions of the executive and supervisory authorities in this field, with the importance of coordination with countries, especially those that have shown clear cooperation to recover smuggled funds and hand over those wanted to justice.

The House of Representatives is working on approving the law on the recovery of funds smuggled abroad, which it is hoped will be voted on during the next stage. It is noted that this law will contribute to assisting the concerned authorities in the process of recovering these funds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 10:40 pm