Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister: We signed a memorandum of understanding with Stockholm... and his Swedish counterp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Minister: We signed a memorandum of understanding with Stockholm... and his Swedish counterp Empty Foreign Minister: We signed a memorandum of understanding with Stockholm... and his Swedish counterp

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Nov 2021, 6:36 am

Foreign Minister: We signed a memorandum of understanding with Stockholm... and his Swedish counterpart: We provided two million euros in aid

•  Time: 11/22/2021 10:47:17

•  Reading: 793 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein confirmed, on Monday, that Iraq signed a memorandum of understanding with the Swedish government, while his Swedish counterpart indicated that her country provided aid to Iraq worth two million euros.
    Hussein said in a press conference with his Swedish counterpart, Ann Linde, that relations with Sweden are important, stressing that a memorandum of understanding was signed between Iraq and Sweden. 
    He added, "The Iraqi community in Sweden plays an important role," noting that "2 percent of the Swedish community are Iraqis." 
    The Minister of Foreign Affairs added, "The results of the elections were discussed."
    And he indicated, "The Swedish government supported Iraq in its war against ISIS, stressing that understandings must be reached with the Swedish side regarding the asylum seekers' file." 
    Swedish Foreign Minister Anne Linde confirmed that relations between Iraq and Sweden are close and we look forward to more joint work with Iraq, "noting that" Sweden has provided aid to Iraq worth two million euros. 
    Lindy condemned the attacks on Al-Kazemi's home. 
    She noted that "the situation of the Iraqis on the Belarusian border is worrying." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:56 pm