Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank reviews its development initiatives worth 15 trillion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank reviews its development initiatives worth 15 trillion dinars Empty The Central Bank reviews its development initiatives worth 15 trillion dinars

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Dec 2021, 5:54 am

The Central Bank reviews its development initiatives worth 15 trillion dinars

•  Time: 12/22/2021 20:08:57

•  Reading: 1,898 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mukhif, stressed the importance of reviewing his development initiatives worth 15 trillion dinars.
    And the bank held a workshop in which it discussed its development initiatives under the title {Central Bank of Iraq’s initiatives, reality, challenges and ambitions}.
    The Governor stressed the fear in a speech in which he stressed "the importance of reviewing the development initiatives launched by the Central Bank, whose values ​​exceeded more than (15) trillion dinars, as well as the importance of coordination with public finance in providing financial support that saved the country from a major crisis caused by the complex security and health crises that go through."
    For his part, the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers stressed the importance of the initiatives of the Central Bank and the sectors they covered, and thanked the Central Bank management and its employees and the banking sector contributing to these initiatives.
    During the workshop, the most prominent indicators achieved by development initiatives and their positive effects, especially in the housing sector, were reviewed, as well as a number of presentations by the Industrial and Real Estate Bank and the Housing Fund, which were followed by discussions from the audience.
    The workshop was attended by a number of central bank officials, managers of government and private banks, and investors from the private sector.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 8:27 am