Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A financial director holds major parties responsible for the absence of final accounts...and warns o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A financial director holds major parties responsible for the absence of final accounts...and warns o Empty A financial director holds major parties responsible for the absence of final accounts...and warns o

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Dec 2021, 5:55 am

A financial director holds major parties responsible for the absence of final accounts...and warns of a "disaster"

•  Time: 12/22/2021 18:48:14

•  Reading: 2,262 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The former director of the Financial Supervision Bureau, Salah Nouri, on Wednesday, held the ministries and local governments responsible for the absence of the final accounts.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Nuri told Al Furat News that: "The absence of the final accounts of the ministries' budgets is considered one of the doors to financial and administrative corruption, and the Office of Financial Supervision has often stressed this issue."
    He pointed out that "the final account of the state is not issued and audited by the bureau on a timely basis, and holding the negligent accountable after years is not feasible because they are outside the country or out of service."
    Nuri added, "The responsibility for this file is borne by all the ministries that do not submit accounts, and the local governments are also borne."
    And the former financial director concluded, "The issue is weak because the accounts pass for a long time and accountability and discussion in the House of Representatives will lead to an economic disaster in the country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:22 am