Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: There are no final accounts this year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: There are no final accounts this year Empty Planning: There are no final accounts this year

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Dec 2021, 6:15 am

Planning: There are no final accounts this year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Planning confirmed, on Monday, that there are no final accounts for the current year.
    The Undersecretary of the Ministry, Maher Hammad, said, "The ministries of Planning and Finance are in a race against time to reach the best funding rate for projects, especially those that have priority at the strategic level or have direct contact with the lives of citizens," according to "Conscious".
    He added, "There are no final accounts for 2021."
    The head of the Financial Supervision Bureau, Rafel Yassin Khudair, confirmed, earlier, that the reasons for delaying the completion of the final accounts are due to the fact that the Bureau obtains data through records and documents, and not electronically.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 4:28 pm