Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani's Party Confirms The Existence Of A Sunni Agreement On The Position Of Parliament Speaker

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani's Party Confirms The Existence Of A Sunni Agreement On The Position Of Parliament Speaker Empty Barzani's Party Confirms The Existence Of A Sunni Agreement On The Position Of Parliament Speaker

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jan 2022, 7:09 am

Barzani's Party Confirms The Existence Of A Sunni Agreement On The Position Of Parliament Speaker
    [size=18]LAST UPDATE 01/08/2022 [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..
    Kurdistan Democratic Party spokesman Mahmoud Mahmoud confirmed, on Saturday, that the Sunni blocs have decided their candidate for the position of Speaker of Parliament, indicating that the name of the candidate will be announced in tomorrow's session.
    Mahmoud said in a statement to reporters, which was monitored by the "information" agency, that "the candidate for the deputy speaker of parliament will be decided until this evening, and the joint delegation in Baghdad was authorized to determine the candidate."
    He added, "The head of the Alliance of Progress, Muhammad al-Halbousi, and the leader of the Azm Alliance, Khamis al-Khanjar, asked the Kurds that the two parties be close to each other and work together to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a Shiite agreement."
    Regarding the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mahmoud pointed out that "the Sunnis prefer to inform their candidate for Parliament at the time, and they have made up their minds."
    He continued, "Our priority in the next stage is the partnership and we wrote a paper with the union, and we are trying to be part of the government program and include solving the outstanding problems between the region and the federal state."
    He stressed that "there is plenty of time to determine the candidate for the presidency and the ministers after holding the first session of Parliament, and we will resolve our matter in due time, and we have time." finished/25h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:19 pm