Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Parliamentary Request To Postpone The Session To The Evening To Complete The Discussions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Parliamentary Request To Postpone The Session To The Evening To Complete The Discussions Empty A Parliamentary Request To Postpone The Session To The Evening To Complete The Discussions

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jan 2022, 6:06 am

[size=38]A Parliamentary Request To Postpone The Session To The Evening To Complete The Discussions
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/09/2022 | 1:12 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..
    The winning candidate for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Karwan Yaroes, revealed, on Sunday, that a number of political forces submitted a request to postpone the parliament session until this evening to complete the political discussions.
    Yarois said, in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "political negotiations are continuing between the blocs in order to come up with common understandings, enter the parliament hall, and resolve the presidency of the House of Representatives."
    He added that "some political parties demanded to postpone the first session of the House of Representatives until three o'clock this afternoon, while other parties demanded to postpone the session until this evening."
    Yaroes indicated that “most of the winning candidates are inside the House of Representatives, waiting for the final decision on holding the session,” noting that “the postponement of the session comes to give the political parties an opportunity to agree on the candidates for the positions of Parliament Speaker and his two deputies.” Done/ 25 d

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:34 pm