Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The outlets announce the agreement with the customs to activate the customs and tax receipt program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The outlets announce the agreement with the customs to activate the customs and tax receipt program Empty The outlets announce the agreement with the customs to activate the customs and tax receipt program

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jan 2022, 6:09 am

The outlets announce the agreement with the customs to activate the customs and tax receipt program

•  Time: 01/10/2022 15:01:27

•  Reading: 130 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A team meeting that automates customs and border outlets 
    Today, at the headquarters of the Border Ports Authority, a team meeting was held to automate customs and ports via closed circuit television 
    The previous procedures and recommendations were reviewed, with an emphasis on implementing the drawn plans according to the strategy prepared by the team. 
    The most important thing that was agreed upon is to activate the customs and tax receipt program prepared by the cadres of the Border Ports Authority and to send a joint team to start the program at all border crossings, which will have an important impact in preserving public money and ensuring the collection of real money for the state.
    The meeting also witnessed a response and convergence of ideas from all members of the team, which will reflect positively on the reality of electronic work at all border crossings.
    At the conclusion of the meeting, the team leader urged all members to submit insights and suggestions that contribute to activating and succeeding e-governance and introducing it into all aspects of work. Preventing fraud and manipulation of public money, with the need to gradually develop it.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:40 pm