Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentarians will not waive prosecution of Al-Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentarians will not waive prosecution of Al-Maliki Empty Parliamentarians will not waive prosecution of Al-Maliki

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Aug 2014, 7:52 am

Parliamentarians will not waive prosecution of Al-Maliki

08/05/20140 

Parliamentary and people refused to try some political bargaining with the outgoing Prime Minister Nouri by giving guarantees of non-legally prosecuted for dropping the third mandate. Opponents of the nomination of Al-Maliki believed that the reason for rejection is due to failed economic and security policy during the previous mandate period and advised him that the security situation deteriorating in Iraq, economic and especially the collapse of the Iraqi army to the elements of the "Islamic State" in June and the control of that organization to large parts of Northern and Western Iraq and the resulting significant impacts on Iraq of all political, economic and even the threat of Iraq as a State enti Believed Iraqi MP "lilsalvador1985" command in the coalition of patriotic forces "to attempt some political bargaining outgoing Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to give him no legal prosecution for dropping the third mandate is unacceptable and will not accept it."Almafraji" said that "no text or article in the Iraqi Constitution to give guarantees for Al-Maliki or anyone was no complaints or lawsuits against him if he relinquished his post."
    "This is up to the Iraqi people after the suffering and calamity and displacement and the very difficult situation today more than a third of Iraq suffers tragic situations and then gives him what he wants." Maintains the State of law Coalition-dominated Islamic Dawa party as the only bloc in Parliament entitled shaping future Government headed by Maliki. And the most contentious on the identity of the next Prime Minister after Maliki stuck running for Office and the broad rejection of political lists Shi'a and Sunni and Kurdish non-renewal for a third session. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:46 pm