Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security media: We reject the Turkish violation of Iraqi airspace and the implementation of strikes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security media: We reject the Turkish violation of Iraqi airspace and the implementation of strikes  Empty Security media: We reject the Turkish violation of Iraqi airspace and the implementation of strikes

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Feb 2022, 6:21 am

[size=45][size=41]Security media: We reject the Turkish violation of Iraqi airspace and the implementation of strikes in "Sinjar and Makhmour"[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Nour News / Baghdad
    The Security Media Cell condemned the actions of Turkish drones, yesterday evening, Tuesday, in violation of Iraqi airspace in northern Iraq, specifically in (Sinjar and Makhmour), and carried out air strikes in these two areas.
    The cell said in a statement received by Al-Nour News, "While we condemn this act, our security forces reject any breach by any party."
    The cell called on the Turkish side to “commit to good neighborliness in accordance with international agreements, and to stop these violations out of respect and commitment to the common interests between the two countries.”
    And she continued, "We call for it not to be repeated, and that Iraq is fully prepared for cooperation between the two countries and to control the security situation on the common borders."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:24 am