Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi’s advisor reveals the fate of salaries, pensions and grants in 2022

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi’s advisor reveals the fate of salaries, pensions and grants in 2022 Empty Al-Kazemi’s advisor reveals the fate of salaries, pensions and grants in 2022

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Feb 2022, 5:50 am

[size=52]Al-Kazemi’s advisor reveals the fate of salaries, pensions and grants in 2022[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Adviser to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, revealed, on Thursday, the fate of salaries, pensions, and grants, with the delay in approving the general budget for the fiscal year 2022.[/size]
    [size=45]Saleh said, in a press statement, that "the effective financial management law is one of its first tasks to secure the actual current expenses with an average exchange base of 1/12."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "It is an important mechanism that guarantees payments of a recurring, actual nature, specifically salaries, wages, government grants, pensions, and social welfare without interruption, even if the approval of the budget is delayed."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The adoption of the Federal General Budget Law for the year 2022 is a fundamental goal in planning economic policy and its essential pillar, as it is linked to the issue of growth in the economy."[/size]
    [size=45]He explained, "The budget has an important function, which is to ensure achieving a prosperous level of GDP that exceeds the annual population growth, and this can only be achieved by advancing the added or new production capacities approved by the investment budget towards income-generating and work-enabled projects."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 6:40 pm