Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fath: The Rise In Oil Prices Served The Interests Of The Government, Not The People

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fath: The Rise In Oil Prices Served The Interests Of The Government, Not The People Empty Al-Fath: The Rise In Oil Prices Served The Interests Of The Government, Not The People

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Feb 2022, 5:23 am

[size=38]Al-Fath: The Rise In Oil Prices Served The Interests Of The Government, Not The People
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    02/05/2022 | 6:39 PM
    [/size]

information/special
    A member of the State of Law coalition, Adel Manea, confirmed on Saturday that the Iraqi people will not reap any utilitarian benefit from the Iraqi government as a result of the rise in international oil prices.
    Manea told the "Information" agency, "The current government does not provide any service or benefit to the Iraqi people in the economic aspect, especially after the recent rise in global oil prices, which reached more than 92 dollars per barrel of oil."
    He added, "The government will not take any direction on the Iraqi street, especially on the economic side," noting that "the rise in oil prices is a government goal only to serve its interests and not to serve the interests of the Iraqi citizen."
    He explained that "there will not be any change in the economic methods adopted by the Iraqi government towards the Iraqi people, and the economic conditions in the country will remain as they are, but it is expected that they will reach their lowest levels of service."
    And the Ministry of Oil announced, earlier, that Iraq's oil production will rise to more than 4 million barrels per day in the month of next March, indicating that the total financial revenues derived from oil exports witnessed an increase to (75,650) billion dollars, a marked increase from the expectations of last year's budget. Done/25 SR

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:04 pm