Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The media office of Representative Alia Nassif confirms her intention to sue a corrupt deputy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The media office of Representative Alia Nassif confirms her intention to sue a corrupt deputy  Empty The media office of Representative Alia Nassif confirms her intention to sue a corrupt deputy

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Feb 2022, 6:00 am

[size=52]The media office of Representative Alia Nassif confirms her intention to sue a corrupt deputy [/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The media office of Representative Alia Nassif confirmed her intention to sue a (corrupt) deputy who uses mercenaries to defame her through social media.[/size]
    [size=45]And the media office said in a statement today: “The problem started when this candidate was stealing the achievements and efforts of Representative Nassif and attributing them to himself during the election campaign, because he is an empty person who has no achievement and is trying to entice people to elect him, in addition to his buying votes.”[/size]
    [size=45]The media office added: “When a person (criminal) has a history of crime and corruption, he must distance himself from entering into conflicts and avoid assaulting others, at least so that others do not have to expose his crimes, for example if this person committed a murder. A school principal, involved in smuggling quantities of gold, and involved in corruption related to one of the famous mosques in Baghdad Karkh, and he bought the votes of voters, this person must respect himself and remain silent and distance himself from conflicts because just opening any of his files may lead him to death or life imprisonment .[/size]
    [size=45]And the media office continued: "Representative Alia Nassif will sue this deputy according to the many evidence she possesses, and his immunity will be dropped so that the just retribution will be imposed on him soon."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:14 am