Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Khikani: Opening The Door For Candidacy For The Presidency Allows The Democrat To Replace Zebari

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Khikani: Opening The Door For Candidacy For The Presidency Allows The Democrat To Replace Zebari  Empty Al-Khikani: Opening The Door For Candidacy For The Presidency Allows The Democrat To Replace Zebari

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Feb 2022, 7:08 am

[size=38]Al-Khikani: Opening The Door For Candidacy For The Presidency Allows The Democrat To Replace Zebari With A New Candidate
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/09/2022 | 10:00 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    The political analyst Karim Al-Khikani said that the parliament’s presidency is heading towards reopening the door for candidacy for the post of President of the Republic, aiming to provide an opportunity for the Democratic Party to present an alternative candidate for Zebari and then go towards holding the session in order to pass it.
    Al-Khikani told Al-Maalouma, "The Democratic Party is well aware that Zebari is rejected by most political parties, one of them is the Sadrist bloc, in addition to the fact that the court may take a decision to exclude him from running."
    He added that "the Speaker of Parliament, allied with the Kurds and the Sadrist bloc, has reopened the door for candidacy for the post of President of the Republic again, in order to allow the Democratic Party to present an alternative candidate for Zebari and go towards passing it in the parliament session."
    Al-Khikani ruled out that the Democratic Party would present Nechirvan Barzani as a candidate for the presidency because of his poor Arabic language, but the party may go towards presenting Fouad Hussein as a candidate for this position. finished 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:00 pm