Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Democrat: influential parties in Baghdad forced us to replace finance with foreign affairs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Democrat: influential parties in Baghdad forced us to replace finance with foreign affairs Empty Democrat: influential parties in Baghdad forced us to replace finance with foreign affairs

Post by Rocky Sat May 09, 2020 12:13 am

Democrat: influential parties in Baghdad forced us to replace finance with foreign affairs

09:30 - 09/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad .. The
    deputy of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Khaleda Khalil, revealed, on Saturday, the details of negotiating the sovereign ministries in the government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi, stating that the party agreed to replace the finance portfolio in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs due to the political pressure of influential parties.
    Khalil said in a statement to the "information", that "the passage of the government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi was binding on all parties after negotiations for five months." ”
    Khalil said, "The political negotiations are continuing and we will support the current government in order to get out of the economic and political crises."
    And the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Imad Bajlan, considered in a previous statement to him that the Shiite blocs should stand with us by passing Fouad Hussein to the Foreign Ministry just as we stood with them by not passing Allawi and Al-Zarfi. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:45 am