Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zamili calls for the activation of the Military Industrialization Authority Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zamili calls for the activation of the Military Industrialization Authority Law Empty Al-Zamili calls for the activation of the Military Industrialization Authority Law

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Feb 2022, 6:15 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Zamili calls for the activation of the Military Industrialization Authority Law[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Nour News / Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hakim Al-Zamili, called for activating the Military Industrialization Authority Law, noting that it represents a pillar of security and the national economy in the country.
    Al-Zamili said, during his meeting with the head of the Military Industrialization Authority, Muhammad Sahib Al-Daraji, according to a statement received by Al-Nour News, a copy of it, that “Iraq has a number of companies specialized in military industries, and a large number of national expertise, which qualifies us to start the industrialization phase to fill part of the needs of the military. Our security services, which are still dependent on what is secured through imports, unfortunately cost the treasury a lot of money.”
    A member of the Presidency of Parliament stressed, “The activation of the Military Industrialization Authority Law, as it represents a mainstay for the national security and economy in the country, and to give a wide space for the capabilities of the private sector in this matter.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:17 am