Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Lebanese minister reveals the program of Mikati's visit to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Lebanese minister reveals the program of Mikati's visit to Iraq Empty A Lebanese minister reveals the program of Mikati's visit to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Feb 2022, 6:02 am

[size=52]A Lebanese minister reveals the program of Mikati's visit to Iraq[/size]

[size=45]On Saturday, Lebanese Minister of Industry, George Bushkian, revealed the program of an upcoming visit that Lebanese Prime Minister Najib Mikati will make to Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]Bushkian said that "there are some memoranda of understanding signed between the Iraqi and Lebanese ministers during our visit to Baghdad."[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that "memoranda of understanding were signed in various fields, including industry, agriculture, transportation and other areas."[/size]
    [size=45]Bushkian revealed that "a government delegation headed by Lebanese Prime Minister Najib Mikati will visit Iraq during the coming period to complete memoranda of understanding and agreements between Baghdad and Beirut.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 12:20 pm